• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny

Status
Not open for further replies.

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan
No, Arsène, when people say they want an African DM, they mean big and black, not average sized but tenacious. We want Papa Bouba Diop.

Gegen Pressing

Why is Basel title holder in swiss super league letting him go for only 5Million?
He looks like a mix between coq& ramsey!

Prawn Sandwich

"Watch me Neny"

Dance.gif

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
He's not what we need. He's a good squad player but I doubt he can play Coq's role in the squad.
I can't believe this is the best we can do.

blaze_of_glory

Just reading opinion on him from Basel fans on reddit... They're all very keen on him, say he's a good passer, plays deepest on their team in build-up and is very much involved in it, and works extremely hard. Decent at tackling and interceptions but his main strength is passing and build up. Comparisons to Busquets in style if not quality at this point.

Sounds like the type of player everyone wants to play next to Ramsey.

Jazz

This would be a smart move. Get in a good, under the radar DM option in as early as possible. He's young enough to improve but won't put up a fuss at being benched by Coq. He offers something different than Coq and can cover for CM as well. This is exactly what I've been saying to do as there are plenty of backup quality DMs out there so there are no excuses really. I'll be pleasantly surprised if this goes through early in the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom