• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mohamed Elneny

Status
Not open for further replies.

silent_shadow

Established Member
I feel like this is happening. Swiss reports apparently reliable and Cross is putting his neck on the line saying it'll be done soon.
Don't know much of him but seems like a Wenger signing and I'll be ecstatic to get DM cover early in Jan.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
Don't know anything about anyone we've been linked with this winter.

As long as we don't sign dross that we have to be stuck with for three plus years.

africe

Don't non-EU players have to cost at least £10m to pass the new work permit regulations?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Egypt have great talented of players lately like salah, Wenger has great touch with hidden talented player like Kosh Gabriel etc.. El Neny will cost us just 5M and honestly he can't be worse than Arteta and Flamini.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Arsenal close in on £5million deal for Basle midfielder Mohamed Elneny ahead of January transfer

Arsenal are in advanced talks with Swiss club Basle as they aim to complete a £5million deal for their Egyptian midfielder Mohamed Elneny.

The Gunners are hoping to push the move through in the first few days of the January transfer window, after Elneny, 23, has agreed personal terms and undergone a medical.

He is not a traditional holding midfielder, but will be able to provide cover in several positions as well as providing a useful option in the long-term.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...eny-ahead-January-transfer.html#ixzz3vQS1O7rt
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

GDeep™

League is very weak
Typical Wenger business. He's spotted something in this guy.

All makes sense too, a fee and transfer that is easy to do etc, this lad will also be happy to sit on the bench when Coq returns.

The sort of left sided transfer that I expected.

GDeep™

League is very weak
He likes a shot from outside the box and takes set pieces it seems.

Good stuff.

I don't mind this, as Coq is our starter, all I ever wanted was a strong rotation option alongside him, if Wenger thinks this is the guy, then I'm interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom