• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Arsenal vs Hamburger SV | 21/11/06

Don Pacifico

Established Member
I guess I'm the only one who thought that Cesc was MOTM. Theo changed the game it's true, but I like my MOTM to actually play most of the game. I didn't feel that anyone in the team played outstandingly, Cesc was slightly above average for me.

Rohit

Established Member
Hleb for me,he is brilliant,off the ball,on the ball,playing at a slow tempo,playing at a faster tempo,running at people etc etc , he can take on any defender and beat him i am convinced,Wenger should give him the freedom to do so.

Walcott was sensational too,but it's Hleb for me,he is our most important player.

otfgoon

Established Member
1. Cesc - Stunning performance, lost count of the number of times I gasped at his passes.

2. Kolo - superp as always

3. Senderos - Was awsome I thought, loved those crunching tackles, as was good all around.

Hleb and Walcott also worth mentions.

Arnie

like i sed to everybody around me at the emirates (was in an executive box btw!!) he played 10 minutes and was man of the match, theo changed that game!!

kwg

i want to say toure but freddies performance has swayed me. i thought he was outstanding after a long time out. his head never went down and he was good on the ball as well as off of it. maybe he didnt asisst or score but he lead by example to those at arsenal not performing.
he gets injured countless times every season and doesnt complain. when he is on the bench he doesnt complain he just gets on with it. i felt that he could have been a bit better only if he hadnt been hacked down every 2 minuets, twas discraceful the amount of fouls he took!

vanderguy

kwg said:
i want to say toure but freddies performance has swayed me. i thought he was outstanding after a long time out. his head never went down and he was good on the ball as well as off of it. maybe he didnt asisst or score but he lead by example to those at arsenal not performing.
he gets injured countless times every season and doesnt complain. when he is on the bench he doesnt complain he just gets on with it. i felt that he could have been a bit better only if he hadnt been hacked down every 2 minuets, twas discraceful the amount of fouls he took!

Freddie was totally poor looked clueless on the ball , all he did was sniffed up haburgs attacks, but he did nothing going forward, because he cant beat his man and he is not good on the ball :( My man of the match was fabregas

qs

Established Member
vanderguy said:
kwg said:

Freddie was totally poor looked clueless on the ball , all he did was sniffed up haburgs attacks, but he did nothing going forward, because he cant beat his man and he is not good on the ball :( My man of the match was fabregas

Freddie had a good game, one of his best in a long long time, definitly this season.

kwg

how was he clueless?
he didnt beat his man because every time he tried to he got hacked down. henry was the same with his marker everytime he got space he was taken down.
freddie played some good possestion football and that is what we needed him to do rather than him go on stupid runs and lose the ball.

jefree

vanderguy said:
kwg said:

Agree. Ljungberg is totally crap this season. He has no skills to pass his opponent and a long time ago he did only depend on his pace and through ball passes from Dennis Bergkamp to get goals. Now he has lost them all and he contributes almost nothing to the team except freekicks. Hm not bad. :roll:

kwg

this season?
he hasnt played. he has been injured. the few games he has played in no one played well so its hardly his fault. i just thought that he had a good game by his standards.

jefree

kwg said:
this season?
he hasnt played. he has been injured. the few games he has played in no one played well so its hardly his fault. i just thought that he had a good game by his standards.

He played 5 premiership games and 3 CL games this season. From those games, we won 6 games and drawed 2. I think he no longer deserve an automatic starting line up place. He is just a useful rotation squad member.

I thought this is the thread for MotM. My vote goes to Walcott. He brings directness to other team and totally deserves those two assists.

kwg

he has played in 8 games for us this season and we havent lost any of them.... he must be doing something right.
its my opinion and i feel that he gave it all and really helped the team. i dont think that walcott was man of the match but that is your opinion and im not going to judge you on that. so do me the curtesy of doing to same :)

Arsenal Quotes

If he sent an apology it must have been by horse

Arsène Wenger on apology from Ferguson

Latest posts

Top Bottom