• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - CL: Hamburg vs Arsenal | 13/09/06

henry79

it has to be between gilberto and rosicky

but gilberto for me,he was immense should have scored the header though!!!!!

King_Kolo

I really feel like saying Rosicky but it has to be Giberto. Good Tackling, decisive pasing, good penalty and some Joga Bonito skills to top it all of. Rosicky goal was fantastic :!: Hope to see some of that at OT on Sunday.
MOTM:
1.Gilberto
2. Rosicky
3. Cesc

Well done Bert.

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
NIPOLOPO said:
MOM:Gilberto , he was immense for us, and where the hell did he learn all that showboating skills, I'll never know. joga bonito baby 8)

Clearly, he's always had them and he's just sacrificed himself by making himself look a one dimensional footballer for the good of the team... ;-)

Anyway, I usually disagree with voting for someone just because they scored, but it was such a good goal that I think he deserves it- not thathis all round game wasn't good- Rosicky for me.

how about that? sweet mother of christ :shock:

4i5s7ko.gif

Lehmann1

Rosicky is my MOTM. The goal alone was superb but his workrate his passing and the fact every time he had the ball he looked threatening. Also mentions for Djourou and Gilberto who I thought were both also great

jester

Established Member
i'd say tomas too. if gilberto had scored that header at the end (which he should have, no doubt) he'd have got my vote

arsenalfan2005

Have to go for Gilberto.

He was fantastic in Henry's absence and worked hard. Even done a bit of skill!

Special mentions to Cesc, Rosicky and Adebayor.

tam1886

Established Member
I may have missed this but why did Arsenal have Dubai on their shirts while Hamburg had Fly Emirates?

I was guessing it was maybe Hamburg were sponsored by Emirates too and Arsenal had to change but does anyone know for sure?

™}}T£M0o$£{{™

Viper said:
Its a rough one out of Rosicky and Gilberto, but I'd have to say Rosicky. He was simply excellent particulary on the ball. When he has the ball, you can expect him to pull of something special. He is such a great player to watch.
my thoughts

thegame24

Established Member
tam1886 said:
I may have missed this but why did Arsenal have Dubai on their shirts while Hamburg had Fly Emirates?

I was guessing it was maybe Hamburg were sponsored by Emirates too and Arsenal had to change but does anyone know for sure?

IMO i think its emirates way of promoting the city aswell

Huwar

tam1886 said:

According to UEFA regulations, two teams are not allowed to show the same sponsor. So last night Arsenal switched to 'Dubai', and we'll do that for the match in London.
See also here: http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?this ... in+Hamburg

MOM Arsenal: Rosicky. Amazing performance. Yesterday he runs more than the whole year with Dortmund.

MOM Hamburg: Sanogo. Secured the ball very well, strong physis and finally makes the deserved goal.

Hulle

No suprise here, tough call between our "skipper" Gilberto, and our 2nd goalscorer, Tomas Rosicky.

But my vote go to Gilberto, because of his great leadership and calm and steady play. Missed a free header in the 2nd half tough, but still great display in midfield.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom