• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - FA: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 12/03/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Clichy

• Lauren

• Vieira

• Flamini

• Ljungberg

• Pires

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mini

My MOTM has to be Robert Pires, he was at the centre of every attack, not doing the scoring, but pretty muc everything else was him. He made the perfect pass (okay, it was slightly heavy) to Freddie for the goal and did all the work for 'that' scoring opportunity.

mood

I know most of you will vote for Senderos, and definitely.. he was superb.

But Vieira for me. The leader in the centre... the whole team revolved around him!

pires for me... , set up the goal, had some bad passes but is covered by his brilliant manuver that could have caused another goal for us
clichy is not far away... this kid is so good, ashley still my choice tho... is there anyway we can convert him into righ back? that way he and cole can play together... i know they did before with either one of em play as a left wing, but they dont play as good as if they were playing as a left back imho

Lukazan

Established Member
Senderos.

Really showing his worth and improving with every game.

Flamini was good too, as was Lehmann.

Zico

Established Member
Senderos. This man is very confident. If we can buy a quality central defender over the summer, then the new guy, Senderos and Sol Campbell can form a formidable rotation. Senderos is proof of Arsène's sharp eye for talent.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The AM Man of the Match for this game is Philippe Senderos.

16854.jpg

Well done Big Phil :)

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

Please have a read of the article

tg :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You weren’t world-class when Arsenal signed you

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom