• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Blackburn | 25/08/04

Who was the MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Lauren

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Bergkamp

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gash

Y'know, Henry gets the assists and the goals because he plays up front, I was at the game and have to say Fabregas was EVERYWHERE. You don't really get how much running him and Gilberto do on telly. Fabregas broke up so many Blackburn moves, he put himself about (got himself booked though it wasn't a bad challenge at all) and was very unlucky to not score twice...though he may end up getting credited for the second goal.

1. Fabgregas
2. Bergkamp

Those two are having an immense start to the season, long may it continue.

I was in the Auld Triangle after the game alst night and everyone was talking about what Wenger's going to do when Viera's back. It was the general consensus that Fabregas should partner Viera whilst he's in such a ****hot streak of form.

kanuuu

Established Member
Henry - great game despite not hitting top form yet, and he was captain for the last 15 mins!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The poll is now closed, thanx to everyone that voted and that left comments :)

Our MOTM for the Blackburn match is..........Thierry Henry

1619.jpg

well done Thierry:)

Look out for the MOTM article on the homepage later on today

tg signing off :)

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom