• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Charlton Athletic | 18/03/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Eboue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Senderos

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
Alex > Cesc > Ade.

Cesc was brilliant in the first half but he tired a bit in the second. We need to get Diaby back so we can rest him on occasion.

Hleb - fantastic, keep it up son.

gun4glory

Between Cesc and Hleb for me... I picked Fabregas though... He never fails to impress me!
Gilberto, Henry, Ade, Phil, Eboue, and Flamini were all fantastic though...

gun4glory

tgr said:
hleb, i love his goal
:lol: yeah it was nice... He's like "DAMN, lets get this over with already!"
But he's shooting now! Fine anyone will shoot from there, but he had a shot from outside the box earlier! All h needed was a confidence boost, looking like that player he was at Stuggart! YAY!

I'm loving the team's form right now, lets hope it lasts for Juve, Man Utd, InterVillareal, and Sp**s

Ricky_AFC

Fabregas and Hleb both brilliant again for me. Man of match goes to Cesc for me though. Put Hughes to shame in the first half, poor fella.

Gurgen

Established Member
Cesc? I thought he gave the ball away quite a bit. He was still solid, but I'll give it to Hleb.

adjie

Gunnergregharrison said:
Hleb for me....was amazing on the wing! Well done lad...

Agreed mate. He made me eat my words. :D
Before this I prefer him only in CM/AM.
Now I know he can be same effectively on the wing.

I vote for him.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Alexander Hleb who scored our 3rd goal and has been playing very well of late. Alex won the award with 46% of the votes; closely followed by Cesc Fabregas who had 22% and Thierry Henry who had 14%.

60088.jpg

Next Up: Portsmouth (a)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom