• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 28/10/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
1-1
Robin Van Persie

Obviously, quite a frustrating game but there were still some quite decent performances. I thought Rosicky looked good again and Fabregas played well. Saying this I don't think anybody was at 100% yesterday.

I will go for Rosicky due to the fact he looked the most dangerous player on our side and was unlucky not to score. Worked his socks off aswell.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
Re: A-M Man of the Match: Arsenal v Everton

Jkreffer said:
1-1
Robin Van Persie

Obviously, quite a frustrating game but there were still some quite decent performances. I thought Rosicky looked good again and Fabregas played well. Saying this I don't think anybody was at 100% yesterday.

I will go for Rosicky due to the fact he looked the most dangerous player on our side and was unlucky not to score. Worked his socks off aswell.
I'll second that at least he looked dangerous, few more games and he will be on a roll, scoring wise that is. :)

Seabass

Another vote for Rosicky here. His off-the-ball movement was great, and like people have already said, he was our most dangerous player.

RC8

Established Member
Rosicky was the most consistent player on the pitch yesterday, so my vote goes for him.

longrufus

Established Member
Rosicky by far, awesome performance. I was at the game yesterday and the one thing we struggled with for the majority of the game was movement.

Rosciky never stopped running the whole game, without the ball he was chasing back, putting himself about, winning challenges. Then when he had the ball he was constantly moving, finding space and making himself available. On the ball he was great, running at people, passing well and had a few decent efforts.

longrufus

Established Member
Howard only made one good save, from the Henry header, the rest you would of expected any decent keeper to save.

borat

I would go for Tomas but the GOAL, he was everywhere, he never stops from running for the team, he will get better as season goes on.

so RvP has to be the one who was our top player yesterday! hope he continues his goal scoring record.

number_0

Established Member
wow so many people to choose from...
this is by far the only game where 8 or 9 of our players played amazingly
I'de go with either hleb or van persie (after shifting his position)
although Thomas also had an amazing game

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom