• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Everton | 28/10/06

IBL

Established Member
It's really quite worrying when our consistently best player over the season has been our newest addition Rosicky. In a period where he's still supposed to be adjusting to Arsenal, his team-mates and the rigours of the Prem he's still managed to outshine some of our established stars who really should be performing a lot, lot better.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Ice Berg legend said:
It's really quite worrying when our consistently best player over the season has been our newest addition Rosicky. In a period where he's still supposed to be adjusting to Arsenal, his team-mates and the rigours of the Prem he's still managed to outshine some of our established stars who really should be performing a lot, lot better.
No need to worry. The others will get in shape too.

By the way I think the Bundesliga is probably the best league if it comes to taking the least time to adapt to the EPL. Also high pace and very physical.

Furthermore Rosicky was already freaking good before he joined us. I didn't expect him to be just a squad player when he arrived. Same goes for Hleb. Both were top 5 of Bundesliga midfielders for 4 consecutive years (despite playing for sub-topclubs, in terms of results). Very very good signings. The timid reaction in the English press when they were announced, says a lot about their lack of knowledge of foreign football.

borat

™}}T£M0o$£{{™ said:
i guess tomas wins it. my vote also goes to him

How do you remember your username? looks ver complicated.

I also think it was Rosicky! he was class, hopefully he will be better for us in the future...

IBL

Established Member
leonardo santiago said:
Ice Berg legend said:
No need to worry. The others will get in shape too.

By the way I think the Bundesliga is probably the best league if it comes to taking the least time to adapt to the EPL. Also high pace and very physical.

Furthermore Rosicky was already freaking good before he joined us. I didn't expect him to be just a squad player when he arrived. Same goes for Hleb. Both were top 5 of Bundesliga midfielders for 4 consecutive years (despite playing for sub-topclubs, in terms of results). Very very good signings. The timid reaction in the English press when they were announced, says a lot about their lack of knowledge of foreign football.
You're a lot more confident than I am ;)

Good point about the Bundesliga, certainly is a fast and physical one and shouldnt really be too suprised at Hleb and Rosicky's quick adaptation to EPL.

qs

Established Member
Cant believe people are saying van Persie. Apart from the goal he looked unconfortable on the left yet again.

Id go for Thomas. I wouldve gone for Hleb but he made a few mistakes in the sencond half that took away from a great performance from him.

stuart

Established Member
rosicky by a mile and then hleb, toure did an excellent bit of defending and didnt even touch the ball so i have to give him a mention!

number_0

Established Member
i swear rosicky and hleb are massivly underrated in the EPL by the press... does anyone remember the noise the press made when carrick transfereed to ManU :cry:

borat

number_0 said:
i swear rosicky and hleb are massivly underrated in the EPL by the press... does anyone remember the noise the press made when carrick transfereed to ManU :cry:
I dont give a damn what the english press talk about those two as long as they perform for Arsenal... and i think they dont give a **** either... so, **** carrick.... :lol:

Rosicky is the man for the future, he needs a bit of freedom though, maybe try him in place of Fabregas? seriously he thrives in the midfield....

Helb is on another level, nobody can be as good as him on the wings... :D

stuart

Established Member
i never appreciated the class of these to players until i saw them for real! you never get a sense of the movement on t.v but blimey rosicky moves about that pitch in some fashion! absoloutely amazing to watch!

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom