• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Liverpool | 12/11/06

stuart

Established Member
surprised that hleb hasn't been anyones first choice! he has to get my vote! he destroyed that defence and he just breezes past people with the ball at his feet! with players like him i really cant understand why we dont rule england

RammiXP

1. toure
2.eboue
3. flamini

toure is just amazing, i have his shirt on order and that will make my collection, flamster and toure the 2 work horses of our team.

MAK

It some ways a tough one to call because it was a total team performance where everybody did their job over 90 minutes. The odd slip here or there but overall a great team performance. Imagine scoring 3 goals and TH didn't have a hand in let score any of them yet he worked hard all afternoon, defending when necessary and not whinging either. he may make a great captain yet!

Without a doubt though Kolo gets my MoM award. He was awesome at the back after a slight nervous start(?) and the partnership with Gallas could be up there with the best we have ever had. The goal was just a peach. Finished like a true centre forward, through the keeprs legs. Actually I have felt that a goal has been coming from him the last 3 or 4 games. He is loving getting forward, inspired by Gallas perhaps. He has had a few cracks at goal recently and you could sense a great goal was due any time. And boy did he get one on Sunday.

He is getting a lot of plaudits and deservedly so. A genuinely decent guy, a true professional and the heart of a GGooner. What mare could you ask for?

Arnie

Toure immense, Henry back to his best and i'd like to give Hleb a mention best i've seen him attacking wise and defensively diligent, gave riise such a hard time.

Toure is immmense every game, what the hell was he doing there, flashes of Adams vs Everton!! And that's how important he is to us these days btw, Tony Adams important!! First name on the team sheet in my view.

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results

Latest posts

Top Bottom