• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 14/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Djourou

• Senderos

• Cole

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Arsenal 7 - Middlesbrough 0

Goals: Thierry x3, Senderos, Gilberto, Pires, Hleb

WOW, what a performance from the lads. Looks as though we are back to our best.

My MOTM: Thierry Henry

Who was your MOTM?

Closes: Monday

TG

OneProudGooner

Established Member
Ljungberg, Reyes and Henry all stood out for me the back 2
seemed comfortable despite being inexperienced but Boro rarely threatened upfront and in the middle of the park there was there was no need to win any battle in there as Boro were that poor.
I'll have to give it to Freddie despite Reyes' assists and Henry's hat trick and his few assists aswelll overall performance was quite brilliant and he was a constant threat to Boro.
He stood out the most for me anyway.

wer

The Captain.
Thierry inspired the team with a hat-trick and give supporters confidence, what more?

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
wer said:
The Captain.
Thierry inspired the team with a hat-trick and give supporters confidence, what more?

he gave both gooners and boro fans some entertainment :lol:

Guns and Arses

Reyes for me. He's the one who's constantly creating while Henry (who's also brilliant in the game) was finishing those chances. He had like 4 assists in that game, amazing.

KingReyes

Established Member
I was going to give it to Diaby for apparently putting in an awesome display in his first training session. :wink:

But I've given it to Henry instead.

Sammer

Established Member
OneProudGooner said:
Ljungberg, Reyes and Henry all stood out for me the back 2
seemed comfortable despite being inexperienced but Boro rarely threatened upfront and in the middle of the park there was there was no need to win any battle in there as Boro were that poor.
I'll have to give it to Freddie despite Reyes' assists and Henry's hat trick and his few assists aswelll overall performance was quite brilliant and he was a constant threat to Boro.
He stood out the most for me anyway.

Freddie :shock:

Well, if you associate a man of the match award with "good effort in terms of running", you can give it to Freddie. That´s about it though.

ashwin_eats

No text language please. Read the Texting Sticky at the top of the Arsenal Talk page if you need an explanation why. RtC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom