• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Middlesbrough | 14/01/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Djourou

• Senderos

• Cole

• Pires

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Ljungberg

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lukazan

Established Member
Henry.

But the whole team deserves a mention, we played football reminiscent of the unbeaten season and parts of last season.

nazo

Established Member
im not voting because i didnt get to watch the game :(
i guess ill give it to someone random.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Thierry Henry who was brilliant from start to finish, got a hat trick and equalled Cliff Bastin's' league goals record. Thierry won the award with 72% of the votes, strike partner José Reyes came in second with 24% of the votes and Ljungberg, Senderos and Lauren shared 3rd.

1619.jpg

Well done Titi

Next Up: Everton (a)

The Article: up on the homepage soon

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom