• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Tottenham | 25/03/05

The man of the match against Sp**s was...

• Lauren

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ashley Cole

• Philippe Senderos

• Kolo Toure

• Cesc Fabregas

• Patrick Vieira

• Gilberto

• Robert Pires

• Robin van Persie

• Jose Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
I don't think there was a poll after the Sp**s game, so I thought I'd get one in before everyone forgot about it.

So, who was it? Was it the goalscorer and matchwinner, Jose Reyes, the commanding figure of Patrick Vieira in midfield, our left sided lightning conductor, Robert Pires or the powerhouse that is Phil Senderos?

Or someone else entirely...?

Gurgen

Established Member
Reyes for me. Scored a great goal, distributed well, made some great runs and was a danger throughout.

IBL

Established Member
I've gotta give it to Reyes, looked dangerous on the ball and could have scored a hat-trick if he had a better right peg and Gilberto's lay-off after that stunning second half move hadnt been a touch heavy. Reyes' second half dribble from his own half was reminiscent of Henrys stunning run and goal of a few seasons ago, I though he was going to finish off with a shot but selflessly passed to Bergy.

Honourable mention to big Phil for another clean sheet and a super penalty area tackle on Kanoute...even I thought it was a penalty until they showed the replay. That to$$er Riley actually made a correct decision for once. Also great save by Lehman from Defoe's shot.

kanuuu

Established Member
Reyes, finally delivering when given his chance. Pires and Vieira were class as well.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Sorry, didn't get to do one after the match. Busy with school and stuff.

I'll close this one on Monday, thanks OTIL.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The AM Man of the Match for the Sp**s game is Jose Antonio Reyes who won the award with 62% of the votes.

10343.jpg

Well done Jose

Thanks to everyone that voted and those that left comments.

TG :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom