• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Cole

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

flaunt

Any answer other than Henry would be greeted with a "What drug are you on?"

Henry was our best player by miles. Not only because of his goals, but his sharpness and his desire throughout.

ashwin_eats

No doubt it was henry...... but i just got a feelin that this could be henry's last game for arsenal in the elp....just hope he would stay...plus if henry and pires both leave then our goals scored will really dry up... pires gets abt 12 -14 goals a season and henry has been getting more than 25 every season... dont want him to leave... and i hope jens dosent play the way he did today against barcalona...

silky

Thierry Henry all the way, could it actually have been anyone else....

PS How do I start a new thread in this forum, all very confusing!

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Henry get's it just over Cole in .

Even by your standards that's bizarre. Henry knocks in one of the most important hattricks in our history and "just" gets it over Cole...?

You're having a laugh!

King Henry, magnifique.

As he has been for the last few weeks.

Viper

Established Member
I thought most of our players played very well, but the match winner was clearly King Henry of Highbury. He got a hat-trick too which was fantastic.

sabret00the

Established Member
RocktheCasbah said:
sabret00the said:
Henry get's it just over Cole in .

Even by your standards that's bizarre. Henry knocks in one of the most important hattricks in our history and "just" gets it over Cole...?

You're having a laugh!

King Henry, magnifique.

As he has been for the last few weeks.
i'll never be able to show my gratitude to henry, he done so much for me today and every other fan, but it wasn't a one sided game, and ash done his job as well as sol's today, he was immense.

however i'm liquored up and smoked out so i may change my mind.

Army of Me

Established Member
Thierry Henry, King of Highbury!

Fabregas was superb in the middle of the park, and Cole played well, but Henry was magnificent today.

Anyone who thinks this guy is still a bad captain deserves a slap - he did what was required today, and then some.

A true Arsenal legend gave a truly legendary performance today.

rich300

Thierry Henry - Behold The King - The King Of Kings.

But a mention to Ash who was also great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom