• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Arsenal vs Wigan Athletic | 07/05/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Toure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Cole

• Eboue

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Hleb

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
David Thompson :D He is a former scouse like Gerrard who also back passed into the path of Henry that lead to a cruicial goal.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
Thierry of course, but I voted for the runner up Cole. Not my personal hero, but glad he is back and did well.

wer

Henry deserves it totally. The team played well but the Captain was miles ahead. Pires contributed much with the first goal and having the assist for Henry's equaliser.

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
My man of the match, the great Thierry Henry. Honestly, there are no longer any adjective's to describe this man that would do him justice.

invisibleman18

Established Member
Can only be the greatest ever Arsenal player, and the best ever to play at Highbury. Henry.
Absolutely brilliant.
Surely the poll will be close to 100%

naijagooner

Titi all the way.
He was simply immense, though the whole team deserves a mention for a fine performance, but TH14 was simply miles ahead.
vive l'arsenal.

Thierry Henry!
Theirry Henry!
Theirry Henry!

For those that voted Gilberto - i find him extremely frustrating to watch. Just seems to lose possesion to easily and too much.

Mark

Established Member
I'm amazed anyone could vote for someone other than Henry...the eternal king of Highbury gets my vote. What a God.

Wenger14

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Henry get's it just over Cole in turn who just gets it over Toure.

That must have been hard for you, Cheryl! Good on ya making the right choice in the end. ;)

Henry, closely followed by the fans and Diarrhea!

What a player he is, you just run out of words. Best in the world, best ever at Arsenal and the best player at Highbury. Nuff Said!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Thierry Henry who scored a hat trick and is simply a Highbury Legend. Thierry won the award with 94% of the votes and was followed by Gilberto and Robert Pires who had 1% each.

60089.jpg

Well done Thierry

Next Up: Barcelona

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom