• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Birmingham City vs Arsenal | 04/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senderos

• Djourou

• Flamini

• Larsson

• Fabregas

• Diaby

• Reyes

• Henry

• Adebayor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegh

Established Member
Diaby, the kid oozes class and confidence. I can't wait to see more of this guy.

koivu

I said Jens, although Diaby obviously had a great game as well. Great save kept us in the match, heads could have dropped if Birmingham score that goal.

A

Anonymous

Diaby simply because he's obviously got more to come.

Credit the team for the away win.

And damn the team for making it so rare that I actually have to credit them for that said win.

kamikaze80

Established Member
lehmann made several decisive saves and kept our defence's morale high. the match mightve been a different story if we had conceded.

diaby was dangerous in attack. not quite imperious in midfield yet, but it looks like wengers done it again.

djourou's already got the decision-making and the athleticism. if he keeps up his form, he'll be undroppable.

daniel

Though Diaby played best, I voted for Adebayor.
The lad scored on his debut, and he played good. It is always a pressure playing the first game in a new club, and Ade made the best of it...
That makes him the man of the match in my book.

awooga83

Established Member
Gonna have to say Jens made some crucial saves in the early part of the game that put us on the road to a win.

oreo

Diaby, he is rock solid,confidence and go forward and cover gilberto.
Jens, he is brilliant and clean up the mess our defender left behind. ;)
Djourou, he is inexperience and young but showed confidence and performed well.

OneProudGooner

Established Member
:roll: Gilberto was very good yet he doesn't get on the list .
Watch the proper extended highlights on football first rather than on stream and you'll see what I mean, he was in the right place at the right time for us at the back. I haven't quite seen him play like that since Vieira left :shock:
Anyway I don't think anyone was that oustanding today really it was a very good team performance though.
Djourou impressed me the most apart from a Lehmann, Gilberto and Diaby.

Raghav89

you all are inclined to say that diaby is the MOTM because he is a new player and he did perform well but if he wasnt new you would have voted for jens because he did get some important saves and if had fumbled one in the first half prior to our goal we would have lost 2-0 so it's jens for me.

IBL

Established Member
Pretty much agree with the other Legend: Diaby, Lehman and Djourou in that order. Well played Cesc and promising debut for Adebayor

Arnie

Lehmann, commanded a young defence and got a clean sheet, now if only he could command an old defence. Take some initiative!!!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Official Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for this game is Abou Diaby who is getting better and better each time I see him play. Abou won the award with 48% of the votes, Jens Lehmann came in second with 38% of the votes and our new signing Emmanuel Adebayor came in third with 6%.

diaby_new.jpg

Well done Diaby

Next up: Bolton (h)

TG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom