• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal | 25/02/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Eboue

• Flamini

• Gilberto

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Hleb

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBL

Established Member
Didnt see the whole match but Hleb seems to be getting some of his form back and Cesc was spraying some nice balls around.

I'll give it to Hleb in the hope that he continues to improve

DC Gunner

Established Member
Hleb was the spark because his introduction sent Cesc to the inside.

I was not impressed with Cesc, but can't blame him when he is forced to be a winger. :x

My MOTM is Mad Jens for no reason other than being the one with highest degree of enthusiasm and passion to win Yesterday. 8)

If I had a second Vote, I would go for [Alexander the Great] HLEB :D

wana_3k

im happy to see everyone is startin to fall in love with hleb again.. wen he has a bad game everyone jumps on his back, we just gotta havefaith in the kid, he will come good

Ruslan Matuzau

wana_3k said:
im happy to see everyone is startin to fall in love with hleb again.. wen he has a bad game everyone jumps on his back, we just gotta havefaith in the kid, he will come good
totally agree, mate, he needs confidence, he needs fans support, that's the way he is. He was like this in Stuttgart and he is like this in Arsenal. You can see what all the rumours about his leaving made with him!

Ruslan Matuzau

Alex Hleb said:
Dear Footballfriends,
again a defeat in an away match. Again a defeat which was not necessary. It is actually really hard for me to find words - I was so sure that we would win this match against Blackborn Rovers. Believe me - I tried my best when I got the chance to help the "Gunners" from the 65th minute on. But that's football - in one week only, you win against Real Madrid, and some days later you have to accept such a defeat. Nevertheless, if we keep on working hard, we will be successfull again. I am absolutely confident.
See you soon, yours Aleks.

nazo

Established Member
Ruslan Matuzau said:
Alex Hleb said:
Dear Footballfriends,
again a defeat in an away match. Again a defeat which was not necessary. It is actually really hard for me to find words - I was so sure that we would win this match against Blackborn Rovers. Believe me - I tried my best when I got the chance to help the "Gunners" from the 65th minute on. But that's football - in one week only, you win against Real Madrid, and some days later you have to accept such a defeat. Nevertheless, if we keep on working hard, we will be successfull again. I am absolutely confident.
See you soon, yours Aleks.

I read that yesterday off his site.
Do you know if that is actually him?
I just don't want to be bluffed by a fan who feels like being Hleb.

Offy

FIRSTLY CESC IS NOT A WINGER, HES A CENTRAL MIDFIELDER PLAYMAKER! so would do u expect! ....secondly wenger should have put on Helb from the start! he is on form! ....! we started making chances when he come on, cos it allowed fabby to go centre! thats how it should be!

Offy

FIRSTLY CESC IS NOT A WINGER, HES A CENTRAL MIDFIELDER PLAYMAKER! so would do u expect! ....secondly wenger should have put on Helb from the start! he is on form! ....! we started making chances when he come on, cos it allowed fabby to go centre! thats how it should be!

Offy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom