• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 15/01/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Hoyte

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Bolton 1 - Arsenal 0

:( A goal minutes before the half time break gave Bolton the win and meant that Chelsea are now 10 points clear. Like Wenger said it is Chelsea's title to lose and i have to agree and i dont lose faith easily so it must be over. Only a big Chelsea downfall we give us a chance at the title so it is now our mission to secure 2nd position with Utd at our heels.

Next match: Newcastle (home)

Low point: The Bolton goal and the Pires miss in the second half.

My MOTM: Freddie LJUNGBERG, he didn't give up challenging for each ball and running all over the place.

Who was your MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Tuesday.

tg :(

A

Anonymous

No one deserved MOTM after such a pathetic performance.
Reyes probably was the only one who tried

Canuck

Established Member
Freddie and Ash tried the hardest but still came up quite short. I thought that Reyes looked pretty good for coming into the match late but still couldn't work any magic for us. Nice bit of work by Reyes to keep posession and poke the ball forward to Henry, who then wasted the opportunity by softly putting it straight to the keeper. He would normally have scored there. Was a bit dissapointed by RVP today.

I give it to Freddie as well, one of the few motivated players in blue today.

Mark

Established Member
I'm also not voting. I just can't think of anyone who impressed me in the slightest.

awooga83

Established Member
I haven't seen the game but from the sounds of it no one stood out so i can't vote as i wouldn't know where to start.

Andrew

Cole has been ordinary lately but I thought he was back to his best in that game. Pity about the rest of the team though. Ljungberg tried hard but didn't do much, Toure looked to give it his all and Campbell was solid. The rest of the team deserve to be dropped.

Canuck

Established Member
If we don't walk away from this with something positive. Then we are walking away empty handed.

awesomarsenal

Canuck said:
If we don't walk away from this with something positive. Then we are walking away empty handed.
yes the squad shuld learn from this lesson and come up with a tactic to fight the 4-5-1 teams who stiffle midfield, any ideas?

Arsenal316

This was one of the worst efforts I've ever seen out of Arsenal. None of them deserve a vote of confidence, period.

bobbypires

Established Member
No
star.JPG
this week. :wink:
But my vote goes to Freddie Ljungberg because he was the only one (Ash a bit) who tried to do something. But when you're alone of course you can't.

marhes26

i've heard talk on here about the players only seem motivated to win the champs league..please they better stop kidding themselves...we will struggle to beat Munich mark my words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom