• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Bolton Wanderers vs Arsenal | 15/01/05

Who was our MOTM?

• Almunia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Campbell

• Toure

• Cole

• Hoyte

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Henry

• van Persie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

arsenal05

dont think you are being fair sure most of the team played crap but ljungberg i thought played really well but he didnt have anyone to play good football with.

they deserved to be beaten maybe it will teach them they have to play good football to win a match.

either that or take a leaf out of sir alice's book and bribe the refs! :mrgreen:

Chicago

no one really played great, but freddie was himself. People say cole was great, I wouldn't completely agree, his runs were great, but once someone got on him, several times cole would try and go around rather than pass and he'd give up the ball, sloppy IMO. I know he's trying to be offensive but he's a defender and defenders should never be giving up the ball like that.

itisme

Seems to me like only 2 of them impressed, and yeah i'd have to agree...Freddie Ljungberg definately. Almunia?? who voted for him?? :lol:

koivu

I also could not pick anyone...such a dire performance but let's hope we bounce back on Sunday.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
The Arsenal-Mania Man of the Match for the disappointing Bolton game is Freddie Ljungberg who seemed like the only one out there determined to get a result.

1602.jpg

Well done Freddie

Thanks for voting everyone

Tg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal is in my blood as well as my heart. I will always, always, always remember you guys. I said I was going to be a Gooner for life and I did not lie because when you are a Gooner, you will always be a Gooner. This club is in my heart and will remain in my heart forever.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom