• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Chelsea vs Arsenal | 10/12/06

Jkreffer

Established Member
Goalkeeper said:
1. The Post (2 games running now)
2. Gilberto
3. Flamini

That is a good point actually. We have had a serious amount of good fortune in the last two matches when you consider 5 posts have been struck.

Soler

Established Member
Gilberto
Hleb
Djourou

Jkreffer said:
[That is a good point actually. We have had a serious amount of good fortune in the last two matches when you consider 5 posts have been struck.

Makes for a nice change of it being against us don't you think?

Gunner4Eva

Established Member
I thought Gilberto, obviously, was the best player on the field. He was superb!

And Senderos was an absolute joke. What the hell is his problem playing against Chelsea!?

Meek

Gilberto. the man should be our captain. it clearly gives him a huge confidence boost everytime he wears the captain's armband.

Thommybhoy

Established Member
Gilberto for sure.
Ade, Flamini also had a good game. I'm surprised nobody mentioned Clichy. He was also very good. RvP, Cesc also as usual.

longrufus

Established Member
Gilberto was immense, a true captains display.

Special mentions
Flamini - worked tirelessly, one of his best games for the club
Ade - never stopped working, offered the team so much, impressed me on working space for himself, and leaving terry for dead was impressive
Hleb - thorn in chelsea all game, pulling the strings offensivly, one of the most underrated players in the prem

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom