• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Fulham vs Arsenal | 09/05/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Cole

• Vieira

• Parlour

• Pires

• Henry

• Reyes

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Fulham 0 - Arsenal 1

Goal scorer: J Reyes

A good win for us, it saw us move 11 points clear of Chelsea, i hope it ends like that but more importantly it saw us extend our unbeaten start to the EPL season with only one game left :)

Who was your MOTM? whoever it was vote and leave a comment to justify your choice

Poll closes Wednesday

tg signing off :)

BTW Seeing as the poll can only hold 10, some players had to miss out. If you did want to vote for one of the players that missed out vote for other and then post a comment telling us who you choose.
Sorry about that gooners

P.S Second last game of the season :( its gone by so quickly

skart14

God that match was painful to watch...if we had any decent performance from our players at all, it had to be reyes...for trying.

KingReyes

Established Member
I'm giving my MOTM to Campbell. He was very solid at the back and handled all the Fulham pressure so well.

Pepe LeFrits

Established Member
KingReyes said:
I'm giving my MOTM to Campbell. He was very solid at the back and handled all the Fulham pressure so well.
Agreed. The defence was excellent yesterday, and Campbell was the best of them.

The midfield for the most part lost the battle to the Fulham midfield, and Henry/Reyes did very little. Reyes getting man of the match because Van Der Sar gift wrapped him a goal... :roll: my granny could have scored that.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
José Antonio Reyes
star.JPG
star.JPG
Sol Campbell
star.JPG
Jens Lehmann

Soler

Established Member
I voted for Sol. He got in stopped some shots and attempts on goal, such as that Boa Morte effort. Overall a top effort by the big man.

DOls

Lehmann.
But for his numerous saves we would not be able to keep our unbeaten record going.
He had very busy afternoon and at the end won the ball from the last corner of the game
when Van Der Sar came out to help his team-mates.
Mad Jens is my Man.

A.M.A.G.

DOls said:
Lehmann.
But for his numerous saves we would not be able to keep our unbeaten record going.
He had very busy afternoon and at the end won the ball from the last corner of the game
when Van Der Sar came out to help his team-mates.
Mad Jens is my Man.

Giving it to Jens... he had a game similar to what Van der Saar had to keep us out in the first leg. Reyes had a goal, but it was half his effort, half blunder from the Dutchman. He shouldn't get it. Vieira had a ****e game... but aaah, who wouldn't with a cracked rib..ouch!!! :cry: which says a lot, but he shouldn't get it.... no one else stood out... This one should sooooooo be Lehman.

Gurgen

Established Member
Parlour had a wonderful game, winning possesion with almost every tackle. Too bad the others gave it away in the next pass.

Ally

Mad Jens. Never put a foot wrong, again - a series of absolutely flawless bits of technical goalkeeping, fantastic handling and brilliant claiming of awkward crosses.

He was superb yesterday.

IW8

I know he didn't have the greatest of games but, given the fact that he played with a cracked rib my vote goes to the Captain.

DOls

Let's see, you guys, about injured Gunners playing with huge commitment:
Freddie - broken bones in his hand
Patrick - cracked rib
Sol - still with groin problem
Unfortunatly Patrick gave ball away more than he usually does, but he wasn't
a 100% fit, yet I can't say anything bad about his performance compare to fully
fit Thierry - what a hell was that all about! - our skipper and the rest of the crew
were battling fiercely.

Arjan

My vote goes to Ashley cole, he never stopped running down the left. But both goalkeepers aren't far behind.

I actually feel sorry for van der Sar, he never makes those mistakes and I certainly hope he learned from it for Euro2004!

Sammer

Established Member
Ally said:
Mad Jens. Never put a foot wrong, again - a series of absolutely flawless bits of technical goalkeeping, fantastic handling and brilliant claiming of awkward crosses.

He was superb yesterday.

Same here, kept us in the game with a flawless performance.

Aussie

Established Member
Reyes seems keen to impress with every chance he gets. Deserved another goal as he just kept running.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould
Top Bottom