• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Norwich vs Arsenal | 28/08/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cole

• Toure

• Hoyte

• Ljungberg

• Fabregas

• Gilberto

• Reyes

• Henry

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Norwich 1 - Arsenal 4

Goal scorers:
Norwich: Huckerby
Arsenal: Reyes, Henry, Pires and Bergkamp

44 games unbeaten :) Good work boys, we were fantastic in the first half but took our foot of the peddle in the second but still produced a effective performance.

4 goals in four matches for Reyes and also a very uncommon headed goal from captain for the day Thierry Henry :)

My MOTM: Thierry Henry, you could tell how proud he was to wear the captain's armband.

Who was your MOTM? vote and leave a comment before Monday evening.

tg signing off :)

Aussie

Established Member
Has to be Thierry. Worked really hard and thrived with the captains armband. Also Out of his 116 premierleague goals that was only the 3rd headed goal he has scored.

Any way all hail the king.

Sammer

Established Member
Hard to decide between Titi and Lehmann. My vote goes out to Jens, as he kept us in the game - and besides the saves he made - he remained very calm when getting knocked over.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Sammer said:
My vote goes out to Jens, as he kept us in the game - and besides the saves he made - he remained very calm when getting knocked over.
yeah, agreed. A special mention should go to lehmann he had a good game and made some good saves.

tbbosa

Clearly Henry. He was fantastic, with those pacey runs, great stuff and good to see Henry almost back to his best. Special mention to Lehman and Toure, worked very hard. Lauren did very O.K too, was involved in many moves!!!

44 games unbeaten and counting.....go gunners!!!

Gurgen

Established Member
King Thierry was amazing. I didn't think he could possibly improve from last season but I see now that his vision is improving every match.

bobbypires

Established Member
star.JPG
star.JPG
star.JPG
Thierry Henry
star.JPG
star.JPG
Robert Pires
star.JPG
José Reyes / Jens Lehmann

Spike

Established Member
I voted Jens, but when I saw the results, I have to agree that Henry also done superb, scoring and setting up goals.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom