• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 12/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Flamini

• Djourou

• Diaby

• Song

• Ljungberg

• Adebayor

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Arsenal

Goal: Thierry

Im so disappointed, we should have finished that game off, we didn't Pompey scored and we only have ourselves to blame for that. 4th spot is out of our hands now and we just have to pray that Sp**s drop points and captialise on that.

Who was our MOTM?

Closes: Friday

TG

Tegh

Established Member
Campbell for me.
No one was that great, but Campbell took care of anything that came his way time and time again.

Saville

Toure for me! solid throughout made the vital challenge against Lua Lua when it was needed....found it funny he got injured when doing his flips! haha fu**er

Arnie

Toure solid again, the whole defence was good. I wonder why Adebayor wasn't there??

namliam

Has to be Henry. On any other day he would have had a goal, an assist and we would have cruised this.

Not that he had a great game, mind. But, the defense didn't have a whole lot to do, and the midfield was largely ****e.

Special props for Adebayor

Liberace

It had to be between Flamini and Djourou.

But i had to go for Djourou, looked class.

I will never forgive adebayor for this especially if we fail to get 4th spot.

nazo

Established Member
Well i never watched the game but according to the reports i read, Ade's name came up alot so i guess he played the best. ;)

Wenger14

Established Member
No one tbh.

Flamini, Toure, Sol, Djourou, Diaby, Freddie, Lehman and Henry were mediocre, the other 3 varied from below average to appalling. Wouldn't feel right naming a MOTM.

Bah... Henry it is, for the goal.

Captain

Established Member
Djourou was excellent in my opinion. MOTM although I felt that the whole of the defence did well (despite conceding).

Super Bob

I went for Sol Campbell - seemed pretty solid and looked in good shape ('til he got his nose broken)

No-one really stood out though.

Jkreffer

Established Member
Djourou played really well especially when you consider he wasn't playing in his best position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom