• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Portsmouth vs Arsenal | 12/04/06

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Campbell

• Flamini

• Djourou

• Diaby

• Song

• Ljungberg

• Adebayor

• Henry

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kel varnsen

Established Member
James said:
Djourou. I really like this lad, think he's going to be a fantastic defender for us.

agree. maybe not as strong as senderos, but quicker, more agile and much better on the ball. i like djorou. i think he can be a top class defender for us...

Jkreffer

Established Member
Im not sure it would be as effective as Toure/Senderos. Senderos acts as the first line of defence superblywhich compliments Toures style exactly. Djourou and Kolo seem a little too similar.

adjie

Super Bob said:
I went for Sol Campbell - seemed pretty solid and looked in good shape ('til he got his nose broken)

No-one really stood out though.

Spot on. Sol, with special note to Freddie, Kolo and Titi.
I wonder when Song can reach same level with Gilberto. :roll:

big sol - love you man! Cometh the hour...

must also mention djourou who looks really sharp - if AW doesnt buy a CB in the summer its cos of this guy.

Liberace

Jkreffer said:
Im not sure it would be as effective as Toure/Senderos. Senderos acts as the first line of defence superblywhich compliments Toures style exactly. Djourou and Kolo seem a little too similar.

i wouldn't mind a team full of kolos :wink:

sticky1042

I vote for Toure.. I cant believe most of you vote for Campbell... Toure is the one who covered all Sol's mistake during the game... sigh

jaguars4ever

theodore said:
I will never forgive adebayor for this especially if we fail to get 4th spot.
It almost brings back memories of when Kaba Diawara missed sitter after siter (in the run in to the end of the season) which cost us the title way back when.

rich300

Cant believe so many people voted for Henry. He didn't look interested for 70 minutes of that match.

I voted Djourou.

rich300

Cant believe so many people voted for Henry. He didn't look interested for 70 minutes of that match.

I voted Djourou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom