• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Reading vs Arsenal | 22/10/06

Saville

Good solid performance with a good win!

simple game really, also could of had more goal's.

Henry (2) pen

Hleb (1)

V. Persie (1)

my man of the match is Cesc, controlled the midfield throughout, earnt the penalty!

your's?

NIPOLOPO

Established Member
Fabregas, no dispute whatsoever , our little magician is a class act, I bet even Harry potter couldn't possibly do half the stuff this kid does.

King Henry close second.

go49oner

Established Member
NIPOLOPO said:
Fabregas, no dispute whatsoever , our little magician is a class act, I bet even Harry potter couldn't possibly do half the stuff this kid does.

King Henry close second.

yer he was Sky Sports MOTM

Seabass

Another vote for Cesc. Not only did he control the rhythm of the game, but his runs into the box were perfect. One led to a quick goal, and the other to a penalty.

themyth

definitely fabregas takes the MOTM for me. He once again pulled the strings and was unlucky not to have that goal. Great performance and the eight years seems too short now!

BeijingGunner

I have no idea where this goes, but I think that it needs to go somewhere. I just found this on the Sun's webiste, and I was concerned/amused at what the hell they think they're playing at? Half of the stuff in this is fictitious, Adebayor penalty? Shorey injured? Doyle off the line? I watched the game and this is all 'news' to me.
Can't the Sun get sued for printing/putting their name to this pack of lies?

READING
Marcus Hahnemann
Unwise dive at Adebayor to concede penalty which he then brilliantly saved. Solid after.
Ivar Ingimarsson
Lost his man too often and was guilty of standing off and not tracking back.
Nicky Shorey
Made to look very meek by Hleb before retiring injured in the 22nd minute. French Farce.
Ibrahima Sonko
Did most of best work tracking back on the left when Arsenal were in possession.
Ulises De La Cruz
Rarely troubled in the air and showed improved focus from Celtic game.
Stephen Hunt
Always there when needed. Three crucial blocks and led the side by great example.
James Harper
United’s most dynamic and dangerous player throughout. Should have had a hat-trick.
Steve Sidwell
Failed to establish himself but tried very hard and had decent chance with a header.
Kevin Doyle
Brilliant clearance off the line and brought the ball out when others panicked.
Shane Long
Found Arsenal defence too tough to crack. Worked hard but rarely threatened.
Seol Ki Hyeon
Strangely subdued in his Premiership return. Short of match sharpnes

Arsenal Quotes

I think this project is going to go BANG

Mikel Arteta after a difficult run of results
Top Bottom