• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Reading vs Arsenal | 22/10/06

oba101

Cesc / Hleb in any order, then Henry, then Toure.
How Henry managed to score that 1st goal beats me. Every other player would have played it wide.
Fantastic!!

RC8

Established Member
I've decided on the following:

1-Henry:
He was our best player out there, Fabregas is incredible when put into context, but Thierry was just magical, and was heavily involved in 3 of the 4 goals.

2-Fabregas:
Simply outstanding, it is unbelievable how good this guy is at his age, he will be the best midfielder in the world in a couple years.

3-Hleb:
Incredible, he was not the most consistent player, but whenever he tried he created great chances. Took a great goal, and made another one for Van Persie, he has improved so much.

4-Toure:
Covered up a couple of mistakes Gallas, Djorou and Hoyte made, and was everywhere, in midfield, defending, and he was even caught offside at one point. He is without any doubts our new Tony Adams, our defensive inspiration.

I'm glad we've recovered our momentum, and if we get so many players performing like this again, expect similar results in the future. This game was, in my opinion, much better than the 7-0 trashing of Boro, and a similar football lesson to that we gave to Everton a while ago.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom