• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Sunderland vs Arsenal | 04/10/08

Man of the Match: Sunderland

• Almunia

Votes: 21 65.6%
  • Fabregas

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Clichy

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Gallas

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Established Member
Another disappointing performance. Personally, i feel alot of blame has to lie with Wenger rather than the players this time. If the players aren't placed into the right shape or formation, then there's not much they can do about that. There were a couple of disappointing individual performances in my opinion, but alot lies with Wenger this time. Saying that, i'm finding it extremely difficult to pick those that warrant to be a part of the poll (or that others may feel deserve to be there). For me, it has to be Almunia. Did nothing wrong all game, made some good saves, and could do nothing about the goal.

Same as usual applies. Poll closes Tuesday.

Galahad

Re: Man of the Match: Sunderland

Id go with Roy Keane. Surely, nobody of us deserved the title "MOTM".

TomasCR

Established Member

You shouldn´t have made this thread James. :lol:

Would propably said that guy who scored for Sunderland but well, don´t remember Cesc scoring a header and seeing it was an eqalizer, I would go for him. Despite of the fact he was **** today, the point can play a big role later.

tam1886

Established Member

Almunia for me.

We should probably look at starting Worst Man Of The Match polls if this carries on.

James

Established Member

TomasCR said:
Just when we win?

Gallas was one of our better players. I'm not the only one to recognise that.

Kain

Established Member

Almunia for me aswell, if he wasent on the list i just wouldnt cast a vote, the outfield players attitude and desire was appauling.

(I wont lie i just typed a big 4 paragraph wall of text that was so unbeliebaly negative... but didnt have the heart to post it, that in itself sums up how i feel about today.)

Clrnc

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Tomiyasu

LOL at people voting Cesc

Leadbitter for me.

Anzac

Established Member

I put my money where my mouth was in the match thread = Al.

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

Almunia by a long shot. Could have been down one or two if not for him.

dutchMasta

Almunia, missed the first 30 mins of the match where he apparently made 2 great saves, but smashing into Cisse sealed the deal for me.

TomasCR

Established Member

James said:
TomasCR said:
Just when we win?

No, you can when we lose too, but it´s extremely difficult to choose a player when everyone played so "well". The fact Almunia is winning the race says it all.

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Almunia,

The rest of the team didnt give a **** lets hail place 7 that would come tommorow. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Latest posts

Top Bottom