• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
_40514925_spurs_arsenal150.gif

Tottenham 4 - Arsenal 5

Goals scorers (and there are a few):
Sp**s: Naybet, Defoe, King and Kanoute
Arsenal: Thierry Henry, Lauren, Patrick Vieira, Freddie Ljungberg and Robert Pires

What a strange and nail biting game!! For the neutral it was a fantastic game to watch but we are not the neutral and it was dreadfully worrying at times especially in the last few minutes. The defending was horrible but the positive was that we won. IMO we showed a lot of passion during the game, it meant a lot to our boys to get back to winning ways. I was pleased to see that they applauded the fans cause they were in full voice.

1-0 Naybet
1-1 Henry
2-1 Lauren
3-1 Vieira
3-2 Defoe
4-2 Ljungberg
4-3 King
5-3 Pires
5-4 Kanoute

I repeat crazy, crazy game

My MOTM: Freddie Ljungberg

Who was our MOTM? Whoever it was vote and leave a comment before Monday evening.

Tg :)

p.s I better get back to my exam revision, my exams start tomorrow :(

James

Established Member
Freddie as well. Amazing game, especially in the second half. He turned Edman in and out and did brilliant to win the penalty. Took his goal well and was everywhere. Really proved the doubters wrong today

Special mention to Ralph as well though, and Paddy seemed to have that drive he's been missing of late

Mark

Established Member
I can't decide between Ljungberg and Lauren. I'll go for Lauren as he will probably never get a MOTM vote again. :wink:

Natnat

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I too go with Freddie.
W ish he go back to red hair :eek:ops:
Singing his song We love You Freddie

AFCG7

Established Member
Freddie without a doubt.. and like many predicted, he started ahead of Pennant...and as one of those who thought Pennant should have a go i'll be the first to take that back, because i dont think Pennant could have matched Freddie's performance today. I have one more thing of note...Freddie did very well coming in from the left, he earned the penalty from the left side and scored the goal from the left side, but he was also very good on the right.

The Mini

Oh come on, why did we even put it to a poll? We all know Freddie was by far superior. Although I would give Henry a vote if I had another one to give, purely because he one me £3.

goonerlove

I gotta go with Fred. Looked dangerous and the penalty he got showed that he is still fleet-of-foot.

His goal was well taken as well. Definitely our "fox-in-the-box" right now.

Lauren was solid as well. He certainly has changed a lot of our minds (including mine) about him with his performance in the 2nd half last year and this year's first 3rd.

Goonerlove

Biggus

Established Member
sabret00the said:
Freddie without a doubt

This was Lauren's game today as well, he got to be the thug that he loves to be.

Kryten!......only joking Yeah Freddie or Ralph...

Aussie

Established Member
We love you Freddie cause your everywhere

Well he certaintly was yesterday. Great game and was best on ground by a long way. Great to see him back at his best and lets hope he continues the great form.

patrick42uk

Established Member
off the topic, that reto ziegler boy doesnt look half bad. like his technique, kind of reminiscent of beckham and hargreaves in terms of the way he strikes the ball. still a teenager too. we might have to re-enact our feeder club relationship with tottenham if he turns out to be a decent player.

Soler

Established Member
I voted for Lauren because he won't get that many votes in a season anyway. Nice work Thugmasta :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom