• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

MotM - PL: Tottenham vs Arsenal | 13/11/04

Who was our MOTM?

• Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Toure

• Lauren

• Cole

• Ljungberg

• Vieira

• Fabregas

• Pires

• Henry

• Bergkamp

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

n_henry

Freddie... if our defense didn't concede 4, maybe I'd have given it to Lauren (not that he was to blame, of course).

Both had super games and were easily our best players, but I'll give it to Freddie. :)

Senght

Freddie, by a mile. Had a well taken poacher-type goal and a good run for the penalty. He was a periphal figure in both our offence and defence. Running everywhere, tirelessly and gave his 100 percent during the nail-biting 90 minutes. Proved many doubters wrong today with this insipid display. Further consolidated his position as our number one right midfielder :D

efurze

It's hard to choose as the whole team stepped up in the 2nd half. In terms of individual performances it's either Freddie, Patrick or Ralph. I'll go with Pat since he's the captain and it was really a team victory - everyone played hard, and that always starts with the captain.

Canuck

Established Member
Nice of you Mark, to give Lauren the benefit of your pity...j/k
Lauren did have a great game...but it can only be Freddie. He was outstanding.

Mark

Established Member
Freddie is obviously going to win, and rightly so, but Lauren deserves some votes too.

Just great that Freddie can be relied on in the big games unlike a lot of our players. Freddie is often our best or one of our best in matches like this.

slapz

Freddie was gave ziegler and edman a torrid time as well as popping up in the centre and on the let to score a vital goal and get us the penalty

A

Anonymous

Ralph for me. By far our most under rated player, been playing like that all season. Deserves some credit.

mood

I already saw Ljungberg got most of the votes, so I voted Vieira - who I think was great as well.

MEN of the match (in order)
1. Ljungberg
2. Vieira
3. Lauren

Sammer

Established Member
Freddie and Lauren.

However, I do not understand people voting for Paddy. He had an aweful match in my view, besides his nice run and finish, but other than that his midfield-defending was so dissapointing.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Freddie. He was magnificent today and this season he seems to be getting very close to his best. Since the first match against Everton he has been grea, with his darting runs returning and his improvement on his getting to the byline play. He has also scored some crucial goals this season and as always his workrate is still top notch. If you look up "big match player" in the dictionary you will probably see a picture of Freddie.

TIFANNY

Freddie. He was magnificent today and this season he seems to be getting very close to his best. Since the first match against Everton he has been grea, with his darting runs returning and his improvement on his getting to the byline play. He has also scored some crucial goals this season and as always his workrate is still top notch. If you look up "big match player" in the dictionary you will probably see a picture of Freddie.

agreed

beanz

Freddie, Freddie, Freddie, so good they named him thrice.
Yeah all right, I know it's corny but it epitomises his game yesterday, sometimes I thought there were three of him on the pitch, (are we sure he has'nt been cloned?)
If someone was drawing a cartoon of the game, he would be the one slightly blurred, with speed lines coming from his boots. :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

Vieira and Ljunberg

But i think Freddie might just snatch it!!!

Asterix

Established Member
seanconvey66 said:
Fabregas imo just for the vision for that pass!!!!! :shock:

Do you mean the pass for Freddie's goal? Wasn't it a peach. Everyone saw he had an obvious pass on across the box to his right, yet he is somehow aware of Freddie behind him to the left, cuts it back and fools the entire defence. Magical stuff, especially for a 17 year old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom