• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

My mania shirt

Alexone234

Sweet, I was hoping for some boob definition in the photo though. Maybe we should do a Mania wet t-shirt comp

slapz

There's another Mania title you're in the running for and it aint the most naughty :)

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was it that competition some were talking about in that Rachel Stevens thread.

KoLo28

Alexone234 said:
Sweet, I was hoping for some boob definition in the photo though. Maybe we should do a Mania wet t-shirt comp

lol - you took the words right out of my mouth

scottish las v henrys girl

Arnie

why so much anymosity from slapz. take out the z and add per and you have another name too!!

Arnie

when i open the link i see no pic :cry:
someone help me, i don't wanna miss out on the fun!!

slapz

Arnie said:
why so much anymosity from slapz. take out the z and add per and you have another name too!!

My nickname is Dirty Little Slapper but cant have that in many forums or chatrooms cos its not " correct " so the nick i have here will do ;)

And regarding the animosity towards her.... it's her own fault for calling me bad things via text message and calling me poodaddy a few posts back

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom