• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

My mania shirt

Alexone234

"I only know 3 places in London, my hose the Arsenal training ground and highbury"- Arsène Wenger" sorry but its HOUSE Arnie, unless he was talking about a gardening reference.

slapz

*Loyan* said:
So is that you in the avatar slapz. Or is it some pic you found.

Nah, it aint me. I'm a male ( well at least I think I am ;) )

The avatar is Maria whatshername who won the tennis at wimbledon a few weeks back

Henry's Girl

slapz said:
And regarding the animosity towards her.... it's her own fault for calling me bad things via text message and calling me poodaddy a few posts back
Bad things :shock:
I'm the nicest person on earth, he just hate me:(

slapz

henry's girl said:
slapz said:
And regarding the animosity towards her.... it's her own fault for calling me bad things via text message and calling me poodaddy a few posts back

not even your own mother would believe that

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
slapz said:
Arnie said:
why so much anymosity from slapz. take out the z and add per and you have another name too!!

My nickname is Dirty Little Slapper but cant have that in many forums or chatrooms cos its not " correct " so the nick i have here will do ;)

So isn't slapper a term used for a type of girl and not a man. That's why I thought you were a woman. My bad.

Henry's Girl

slapz said:
henry's girl said:
slapz said:

not even your own mother would believe that
why dnt u call her and ask, she'll tell u i'm the sweetest nicest girl on the planet

Henry's Girl

*Loyan* said:
slapz said:
Arnie said:
why so much anymosity from slapz. take out the z and add per and you have another name too!!

My nickname is Dirty Little Slapper but cant have that in many forums or chatrooms cos its not " correct " so the nick i have here will do ;)

So isn't slapper a term used for a type of girl and not a man. That's why I thought you were a woman. My bad.
He had a sex change

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
henry's girl said:
*Loyan* said:
slapz said:
Arnie said:

He had a sex change
Hahahaha.

Arsenal Quotes

If you eat caviar everyday, it's difficult to return to sausages

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom