• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

New Keeper for the Ars!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 29
  • Views 1,385

Chips&CurrySauce

arsenal4life Shabaan is out of contract this summer so he'll be leaving for a free. West ham are stupid but not that stupid. Besides they sold James for around 3 million so they're not going to spend £2million on an unproven keeper!

Sammer

Established Member
r_blair2 said:
Hope we sign him. Long-term goalkeeper and will go into the first team straight away.

It doesn´t make any sense. And even if we did sign him, he would NOT make it as our no1 goalie.

Do you really think Arsène would put Frey in the team in the middle of the season??? With Frey not speaking any english???

seanconvey66

In 2 years time maybe, but not now. U really think Wenger is going to replace some1 he called the buy of the season after 6 months...... end of rumour.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Sammer said:
r_blair2 said:
Hope we sign him. Long-term goalkeeper and will go into the first team straight away.

Do you really think Arsène would put Frey in the team in the middle of the season??? With Frey not speaking any english???

Frey is quoted as saying that he won't have a problem with the language if he moves to England.
I just can't see Arsenal splashing out £7m on a new goalkeeper so soon after Lehmann's arrival. According to various journalists Frey isn't rated by Wenger, which puts substance in to the theory that this is BS.

jc8gooner

Frey is quoted as saying that he won't have a problem with the language if he moves to England.
Yes. He can speak French and Italian, therefore no probs with communication with Wenger, but with defenders?
I just can't see Arsenal splashing out £7m on a new goalkeeper so soon after Lehmann's arrival. According to various journalists Frey isn't rated by Wenger, which puts substance in to the theory that this is BS.
Exactly. Lehmann is good; we don't need Frey. Taylor also is good. Stack is capable.

Taozhe

rumours rumours. We wont spend that much for a keeper man.. silly thing to do right now since lehman is so good now

JMICA

I think Stackwill prove to be a good goalkeeper. He was very good against Middlesboro' last night.
I would spent money on a striker rather than another keeper. lehmann has been superb up till now. :angel

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom