• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I’m actually happy for Newcastle fans especially after the sh*t they’ve been through with Mike Ashley plus it doesn’t really make a difference to us since we aren’t competing with the top clubs as long as our pathetic owners are here.

Stan Kroenke is such a pointless owner especially as he has no clue about “soccer”.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

I’m actually happy for Newcastle fans especially after the sh*t they’ve been through with Mike Ashley plus it doesn’t really make a difference to us since we aren’t competing with the top clubs as long as our pathetic owners are here.

Stan Kroenke is such a pointless owner especially as he has no clue about “soccer”.

It will take our small CL hope away once and for all.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I’m actually happy for Newcastle fans especially after the sh*t they’ve been through with Mike Ashley

For a few years you will be happy/don't care, then they will get annoying...just like Man City.

It's the price of success, turns most people into absolute ****s.

Tom Mix

The fact that the most brutal states on the planet are allowed to own english football clubs is kind of sickening. This will block us from a return to the top if it goes through, thats really sad.
Exactly my thoughts when we were taken over by the US mob.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

For a few years you will be happy/don't care, then they will get annoying...just like Man City.

It's the price of success, turns most people into absolute ****s.

The Chelsea one was annoying as they are a London rival plus we were on top at that point and they were sniffing around any player that we were after as soon as Roman took over. Stopped caring with the City and PSG ones as football was already dead.

Should have been #aheadofthecurve and sold the club to Usmanov. I’m sure we’d have a CL trophy by now.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Exactly my thoughts when we were taken over by the US mob.

Kroenke is terrible aswell. Actually worse in the sense that he doesnt really care about big titles and that sort of stuff (our coach is a spanish and younger version of Big Sam). If you are going to have an improper owner he might aswell bring you titles ffs.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The Chelsea one was annoying as they are a London rival plus we were on top at that point and they were sniffing around any player that we were after as soon as Roman took over. Stopped caring with the City and PSG ones as football was already dead.

Should have been #aheadofthecurve and sold the club to Usmanov. I’m sure we’d have a CL trophy by now.

I’ve got sources who say Donald Trump is interested in buying the club.

MakeArsenalGreatAgain

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Kroenke has made plenty of money available, that it has been spent poorly is a different story. It's hardly on him that a lot of expensive signings haven't worked out. It's only on him that he hasn't sacked those responsible yet.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Kroenke has made plenty of money available, that it has been spent poorly is a different story. It's hardly on him that a lot of expensive signings haven't worked out. It's only on him that he hasn't sacked those responsible yet.

He has allowed the club to spend the clubs money? Yeah, thats the minimum you can ask for. His mistakes has created our current situation and thats because he doesnt really care. Artetas remit is to keep the club in the premier league, thats it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
After their message from Santiago Munez, when they signed that player that had the same name...if they get a takeover, I want a pissed up Gavin Harris announcing it on Newcastle's twitter page.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
The Athletics's Newcastle writer. If this doesn't happen now Ashley will probably own the club when he passes away.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp
Top Bottom