• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Newcastle United: Bandro Tonali

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

You get someone like Howe after a takeover to make everything stable, on and off the pitch, and then you hire the “elite” manager to kick you on and give you that extra credibility.

That was always going to happen. Howe would be a good fit at West Ham, might have to fight Potter for that job though.
Tuchel to Newcastle
Potter to United

That’s what voices in my head tells me

GDeep™

League is very weak
Tuchel to Newcastle
Potter to United

That’s what voices in my head tells me
Like I said before, Utd fans won’t accept a guy who got sacked after 3 months in his first big job. Just a risky pick up by Utd. Atleast with De Zerbi, or Tuchel, Utd fans will give them a season.

One of Potter or Howe should get the England job.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Like I said before, Utd fans won’t accept a guy who got sacked after 3 months in his first big job. Just a risky pick up by Utd. Atleast with De Zerbi, or Tuchel, Utd fans will give them a season.

One of Potter or Howe should get the England job.
Who cares what United fans would accept though? Decisions are made by the people they have hired and the Newcastle guy is very close to Potter. A guy like Ashworth is definitely wanna put in there someone he can work with. Guys like Tuchel or Nagelsmann are proven to be difficult and ain’t just gonna let some footballing director dictate their every move. United are moving away from manager having a say in transfers

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don't feel too bad for him...

latest

...he can just go back to being on EastEnders again until he's fit enough to play!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Feel so bad that a cheating oil club has injuries...

8c5b2736e4b404e088ddb81f184cd461.jpg

...life just ain't fair sometimes man!

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Wonder if Ivan Tonely One did similar…
People laughed at me when I said we should stay away from Tony because gambling addiction is no joke. And I hat he will most likely repeat his offence. When you make the numbers of bet these guys were making. It’s hard to just stop it.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom