• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

nickname

quattro

it feels a little awkward calling him 'reyes' all the time and since almost all gunners have their pet names ranging from 'titi' to 'shirley' what do you think gooner jose antonio reyes will be stuck with? joey? tony? realmadridkillerno1? ;D

Pikeypete

Well Jose Antonio Reyes has got Arsène and TONY (our greatest captain TA6) in his name already that leaves J O S E I O.

Any other anograms suggestions?

The Mini

A website gave me these anagrams:

JOE I OS
JOE I SO
JOE ISO
JOE IOS
JOES IO
JOES OI
OE SIJO
OE IS JO
OE SI JO
OES I JO
OSE I JO
ES IO JO
ES OI JO

Adam

Established Member
How about our mini "desperado"?

Antonio in his name, destroys everything in his path....

beaney

razor? WTF? thats ruddocks nickname!!!

i always thought romford was his nickname?

isnt Jose spanish for John? lets work on those lines.

johnny-boy, can anyone think up a rhyme to the tune of danny-boy???

KoLo28

ok, i don't know why i got a lashing but...

i thought you pronounced his name rays

so razor could be his nickname

geez sorry.

vin de guerre

Hey guys why not use " El Nino"
Which means "the kid" in Spanish and since he is apparently as fast as the wind, el nino which is also a damn fast wind it would suit him down to his sparkling white boots.

bobbypires

Established Member
El Niño is Fernando Torres in Spain.
The second n is a ñ (don't know if you can see the ñ; it's a n with a line above).

The Mini

Doesnt that make him (pheneticly) El Ninio. So El Nino is free! The Downside to all nicknames is always found, I found it... El Nini

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom