• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

nickname

Andrew

What about just Jose? That's what I'll be calling him. And "Reyes" isn't too difficult to say. Two syllables... lazy buggers. ;)

vin de guerre

Andrew said:
What about just Jose? That's what I'll be calling him. And "Reyes" isn't too difficult to say. Two syllables... lazy buggers. ;)

Sorry mate but my father in law has the rights on JOSE! So try something else or else :lol:

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Josito.

As far as Parlour goes, he's gotta have more nicknames than any player we've ever had.

Razor, Shirley, Pizza, The Romford Pele, Squirter, Ooh Ahh...

Mark

Established Member
maybe we can come up with a name later which relates to some unique playing style he may have, or maybe some other players in our team will come up with a nickname for him.

tbbosa

I lways think of king Henry...King is out!!!

I like Reyo though...sounds better!!!

Song lyrics:
========
Reyo, Reyo .....Reyo, ..el Reyo..just like el nino x 3
===================================

You can come out with the tone...I have given the lyrics :D :D

bobbypires

Established Member
I'm very bad with phonetics. I'm learning English and phonetics is not my speciality. I know the pronunciation of the words, but I can't write the name in phonetics. :(

Webdesignlab

Established Member
bobbypires said:
I'm very bad with phonetics. I'm learning English and phonetics is not my speciality. I know the pronunciation of the words, but I can't write the name in phonetics. :(

Ok I think it is Ree ez. Or is it Ray ez? Or even rays?

Any of those? LOL.

The Mini

I think Reyo would go with football song

Ole, Ole, Ole, Ole (done in a conga line)

Reyo, Reyo, Reyo, Reyo

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom