• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Nicky Butt!

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 4,267
Status
Not open for further replies.

torgrim

Butt wouldn't fit in at the Arse. If a player's not good enough at OT, he's certainly not good enough for Arsenal.

A

Anonymous

there are 5 or 6 young promising player in the youth team coming though the ranks so no need for him in the future.
Butt has been a very good player for us but like the above posts say he is injury prone and this may be a good time to make a move? Cole and Yorke moved on so car't see why he wont make it.

Mark

Established Member
good or not, i personally would hate to have a man u player playing for us (u know what i mean)

Stim

Archie The Leper said:
I couldn't bare to wear his shirt: NICE SURNAME. Imagine going around with a shirt that says Butt. Would get a whooping in school I bet...

I can see The Sun headline now

Butt for Arse
Or

Wenger doesn't want Fergusons Butt.

koivu

I don't rate him, to put it nicely...

If he can't even make the bench for Man U what is the use of going after him?

Superdudes

you must be having a joke myth.. haha..
er for your earlier comment, about france.. er.. did diverboy play during the world cup? and he's the most importnat player in your squad.. anyway he kinda sucks at the moment.. er world player of he year top 3?
not even there boy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom