• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Ederson is very talented. Going to be Brazil's no.1 for years. They need a holding midfielder and full backs.

4R5Emaniac

Speaking of holding midfielders, who could they be after? They have very few options and Man Utd are likely to be after one too.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was Silva in his last year at Monaco? Signing him as just 40M makes you wonder how much it would take to sign Mbappe. Going by this I doubt they have rejected 80-100M bids.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
Peak Heskey wouldn't be far off peak Giroud.

People forget that Heskey sacrificed his own goal scoring ambitions for the team.
Well, tbh I think it was his unsharp nature that was the cause of his goal scoring ambitions. :lol:
He was still a great team player though.

BBF

It's hard not to get jealous when other teams are signing players that actually improve them.

4R5Emaniac

Morata is leaning towards Milan according to Sky Sports Italia. Willing to pay 60m Euros though RM want 80m. Ridiculous prices being quoted, honestly.

blaise

Dont think Morata would be much of success here anyway, smart of him to go to Italy, we need some pace anyway.

Doubt we ll go anywhere near Keita at these prices, if we went it d mean selling Wilshere, but can we get 30m for Wilshere

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Peak Heskey wouldn't be far off peak Giroud.

People forget that Heskey sacrificed his own goal scoring ambitions for the team.

I've always thought Giroud and Walcott could have made a half decent pairing, similar to the way Heskey and Owen were.
As lone strikers they both have glaring weaknesses, Giroud movement and Walcott strength/ability but one's strength offsets the others weakness.

blaise

I've always thought Giroud and Walcott could have made a half decent pairing, similar to the way Heskey and Owen were.
As lone strikers they both have glaring weaknesses, Giroud movement and Walcott strength/ability but one's strength offsets the others weakness.

Walcott is not good enough with the ball or taking on players to play second striker, he is only dangerous when having open space. Solid option on bench if he was on smaller salary.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Morata might not be worth the 80M some sources quote by why the hell are fans still this snobby?

Ok let's just bank that money, let prices continue to increase and in the meantime we'll have Giroud leading the line again. Top ****ing thinking that.

Reactions: BBF

blaise

Morata might not be worth the 80M some sources quote by why the hell are fans still this snobby?

Ok let's just bank that money, let prices continue to increase and in the meantime we'll have Giroud leading the line again. Top ****ing thinking that.

It is not that Morata doesnt posses quality, but he doesnt possess the most important quality for us and that is pace, he wouldnt be much of improvement over Giroud in this 3-4-3. People can laugh as much as they want but Welbeck if he would have a season without big injury would take Morata out with ease in our 3-4-3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am immensely proud to say that I am the manager who has won the most FA Cups, and MY Arsenal are the club to lift it the most.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom