• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
Minamino numbers looks average and he 25 years old is he really that good?
He got better/equal Numbers than zaha IF you just wanna look at numbers.
Hade 14 goals and 10 assists last season
Already got 9 goals and 11 assists this season, not average att all imo. Better than Any of our wingers since sanchez

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He got better/equal Numbers than zaha IF you just wanna look at numbers.
Hade 14 goals and 10 assists last season
Already got 9 goals and 11 assists this season, not average att all imo. Better than Any of our wingers since sanchez
Yes but that's in Austrian league he never played in top league before. For 7m it worth a risk i guess

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yes but that's in Austrian league he never played in top league before. For 7m it worth a risk i guess

Could me another Mané, for that reason alone it's well worth the risk. Best scenario, absolute bargain, Worst scenario,flog him off for the same amount or more.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
For 7mil that Miramino is well worth it, thats peanuts in todays market, actually surprised a top 4-6 clubs can even spend so little on a fee when every club is trying to mug you right off.
I think because that's his release clause without it Salzburg could have asked for 30m

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Could be a shrewd buy, a player who would probably seamlessly fit into their team and style of play.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
This Salzburg remind me a bit of Monaco a few years back. Granted not the same level but they're incredibly attacking and they've got a bunch of potentially decent younger players. Doubt anyone outside Haaland goes for crazy money but I could see a few of their squad leave for bigger clubs.

Szoboszlai and Pongracic have been linked heavily for January moves, I think there are players that clubs may take a punt on.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Could be a shrewd buy, a player who would probably seamlessly fit into their team and style of play.

At £7m it really is a 'no brainer'. One of the criticism of their squad is lack of cover for their front 3 beyond Origi. But with Minamino as well now, that helps that part of the squad.

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Sounds like Eberechi Eze could be heading to Tottenham in January. Promising youngster with a big future ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom