• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,622
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Chelsea would be spending 500m if they actually bought all the players they're linked to. Havertz, Chilwell, Rice, they're all ludicrously expensive players.

Rice is very good though. If I were Utd I'd have gone for him to complete the midfield three.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Did they already give up about Gilmour? Getting Rice will all depend on Kante and that'll be hell of downgrade

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Rice prefers to play in midfield though, no? I'm pretty sure that's where he'll be playing for England (traitor). It'd be hella weird to play CB for club and CM for country (traitor).

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Chelsea would be spending 500m if they actually bought all the players they're linked to. Havertz, Chilwell, Rice, they're all ludicrously expensive players.

Rice is very good though. If I were Utd I'd have gone for him to complete the midfield three.

He is not better than McTominay, and Matic is having a late renaissance

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Tbf at least Rice is a more sensible target for Chelsea than Havertz, in that he's actually a defensive player. Although his price tag is just silly. It's insane that no young homegrown player can be good these days without being weighed down by a ludicrous price tag.

Chelsea need a new keeper though. Most people haven't woken up yet to just how bad that Kepa deal was. It's not like De Gea where he was good but just took time to settle in the league, Kepa just isn't good. 70m for a straight up bad keeper, like it's one of the worst value deals of all time.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Chelsea shouldn't be going for Havertz but he is a generational talent. Considering we spent 72m on Pepe I do hope we go in for Havertz.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Orny saying that Leon Bailey is open for PL move.
I want us to steer clear. We have other areas we need to focus on and even if we do sign a left winger, I dont think hes the right profile for us.

My wish list LW signing would be Grealish as he would balance our team. We already have a tricky left footed winger in Pepe.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Orny saying that Leon Bailey is open for PL move.

He has stagnated quite a bit. His strengths are obvious but his overall game is very uneven. And it's not like he's a teenager either, he'll be turning 23 next August. But perhaps a change of scenery could help him take the next step.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Transfer window is supposedly set to close on the 5th of October, might be a little while yet until we see done deals. Probably after August and the CL.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

He's not all that.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
McTominay is way better than rice in midfield imo but I think there's a chance of Rice doing really really well as a CB. He plays like a CB in DM anyway.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If I were Bournemouth id do a Southampton and threaten tapping up proceedings and then get more money from United

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I don’t know about Ake, he’s got the tools of a good defender but I feel a lot of the hype is because he’s homegrown.

Watching him he looks talented but Bournemouth keep conceding like 3 a game. They’ve only conceded two less than Norwich ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom