• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,440
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
You don't rate Tomori?
Can't remember seeing him much, but there was an entire Athletic article dedicated to his mistakes especially the ones he makes in possession. Must be considered deadwood at Chelsea if he's going before Christensen.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Don’t think he’s got it tbh. Made loads of mistakes at Derby and looked out of his depth last year as well.
Thought he looked Chelsea's best CB early on. He has incredible pace, strong and can play both wingbacks. Proper modern CB, plays well in a high line and can make the pass.

Obviously he's still incredibly raw but I still think he's a top prospect.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Wasn't he called up to England around that time too? He had a phenomenal performance against Liverpool. Pocketed their forwards and that's when I was truly impressed. He's also Canadian so I am slightly biased.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought he looked Chelsea's best CB early on. He has incredible pace, strong and can play both wingbacks. Proper modern CB, plays well in a high line and can make the pass.

Obviously he's still incredibly raw but I still think he's a top prospect.

Started out well but got dropped around Christmas time because he made some awful clangers.

Remember watching a CL tie where he looked completely lost for large parts of the game.

roz

Fake News Merchant

And people want us to accept 20m for laca. We shouldn't sell laca for anything less than 30m. Also isn't This guy had 18m release clause? What happened to that
Thats unbelievable. What a waste of money.

How can every other club be better at us at selling players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom