• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 662,217
Status
Not open for further replies.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Sp**s aren't paying that only United would do that.

United are an actual mess right now. United fans even worse though. Imagine berating your club because they wont spend 120M on one footballer.

Its as if the fan base cant see past expensive signings? Is the manager really that bad that he can't build something without spending over 500m? Are their scouts also that bad? Aside from academy products they dont have a single player in their starting 11 who youd class as a bargain. Its ****ing embarrassing to be honest.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Lloris
Doherty - Toby - Sanchez - Reguillon
Ndombele - Sissoko - Lo Celso
Bale - Kane - Son

So much potential in that squad attacking wise. Shame it'll be managed by Mourinho.

I put the players in black who can at least somewhat defend. And Toby has lost pace I think.

Would be interesting to see that line-up park the bus with Mourinho.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Think Kane will ask for a transfer next summer, with Utd and City probably looking for a striker.

Not sure we are with Martial. Maybe I'm being premature with one full season as a striker but I doubt he reverts to inconsistency now, looks class in his all around game.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Sounds like an excellent deal for Real.

Selling him for 30m and could get a much better player back for just 10m more. And they don't have to pay the wages for these years.

So you can understand, why United has refused this deal. They will not develop players for Real Madrid.

In additon, Real has a very talented left back in their youth (Miguel Gutierrez). Fans are pretty sure, that Mendy and Gutierrez will be the longterm solution for their leftback position. So maybe they will not be interested to sign Reguilon back, that's the hope from Tottenham surely.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Is Bale worth the money again? he been frozen out for like 2 years he 31 years old and 15m a year. Sp**s putting themselves in big trouble if it didn't work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury
Top Bottom