• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,486
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kebak is very good CB but not reached full potential yet but he has all ability to be top CB

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He decent LB but i'm sure he'll cost like 40M euros at least.

He has only 1 year in contract. In 3 months he is 28 years old.

Might be a bit of a bargain. They need someone because Shaw is always injured. Could be a good acquisition. I hope PSG take him.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Every team really kicking into gear now in terms of getting their needs sorted out. We're still playing the waiting game in terms of sorting out midfield. Sadly it doesn't look like we'll be improving on#9 this summer so that'll be a black mark against the club I'm afraid to say.

Probably because we cant improve at number 9 this summer.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Why are we always late?
Because these 3 costing us 250k wages look how quick we sold Martinez because his wages was low. we can still add Aouar and Partey if we want to but we will be in trouble if non of these 3 leave we already have 31 players.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like how Liverpool fans still refer to themselves as the best team in Europe, as if they just haven't noticed Bayern Munich. I wonder how long they can string it out for, another year I reckon.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As it stands Liverpool are winning the title with the signings they’re making.

Thiago, Jota and Kabak are excellent signings on top of what they’ve got already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Latest posts

Top Bottom