• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: Summer 2020

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 8,442
  • Views 660,283
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brewster killed it with Swansea last season he very talented striker so this kind of money from guy who not even 20 years old it's not surprise. oh and he is english of course.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
We were demanded too much money for him and they decided to buy Semedo who is a superior player for less money.
i don't think we demanded much money 25M for Niles who got many games in PL and play multi positions is not bad but agree with you they got better player.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Anyone laughing at it doesn't realise how good Brewster is, clearly.

I’m laughing at it because AMN was quoted at 15m in this market.

How much is Eddie Nketiah worth in this market? Brewster and Nketiah are pretty much the same age.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

How much is Eddie Nketiah worth in this market? Brewster and Nketiah are pretty much the same age.

Eh? AMN wasn't quoted at 15M :lol::lol: Wolves made an offer of £15M which was swiftly rejected and we said over £25M or do one.

Eddie is probably worth around £15M in this market, he's nowhere near as good as Brewster.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Similar i think but media don't hype Eddie like Brewster that the difference.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Eh? AMN wasn't quoted at 15M :lol::lol: Wolves made an offer of £15M which was swiftly rejected and we said over £25M or do one.

Eddie is probably worth around £15M in this market, he's nowhere near as good as Brewster.

:lol:

What has Rhian Brewster done in the PL? Eddie Nketiah is scoring goals in the PL whilst Brewster is watching from stands.

Put some respect on Eddie Nketiah’s name.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

What has Rhian Brewster done in the PL? Eddie Nketiah is scoring goals in the PL whilst Brewster is watching from stands.

Oh ffs.

Eddie is scoring tap ins bro, get a grip. Brewster is an elite talent, doesn't have to do anything in the PL he ripped up the championship last season and is about to join Palace for £25M. Any suitors for Nketiah? Nah, thought so.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

you remember Brewster lead england U18 to win the world cup and after that he went to Championship and scored many goals with Swansea.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

What the actual **** :rofl:

He’s banged the goals in for a team who nearly got promoted last year. He’s done what Nketiah hasn’t in that respect so I think it’s a fair fee.

He’s clearly talented and I’d rather him than Watkins who just went for 30M. He’s not another Dom Solanke.

Look at Balogun, supposedly unreal talent who’s never played a first team game and the club thinks they can get 15M.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also Brewster is one of the best wonderkids in FM, think that definitely helps any player's value these days :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

He is like a new signing

Arsène Wenger on a player coming back from injury

Latest posts

Top Bottom