• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

November's Player of the month

Who has been our best player this month?

• Jens Lehmann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kolo Toure

• Sol Campbell

• Ashley Cole

• Robert Pires

• Gilberto Silva

• Freddie Ljungberg

• Edu

• Thierry Henry

• Dennis Bergkamp

• Ray Parlour

• Kanu

• Pascal Cygan

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

thierrys_girl

Established Member
Here we are again at the end of another month.

November has been a good month for Arsenal we have won
3 premiership games againest Leeds Utd, Tottenham and Birmingham and drawn one againest Fulham. This keeps our unbeaten run alive and kicking. In the champions league we won our first game which was againest Dynamo Kyiv and then pulled off a superb performance againest Inter Milan to record our second win.

We are now second on both the Premier League table and the Group B table of the Champions League. In some gooner's minds being second in the Premier League could be a blessing in disguse, having to chase rather than lead could prove to be an advantage seeing as what happened to us last season.

Suspendsions and injuries hit us this month and we have seemed to cope pretty well with them so far.

Its time for us Gooner's to ask ourselves one question:
Who was the Player of the Month?

To help decide this think about which player has worked the hardest, which player has improved the most and which player could we not suceed without?

Whoever you choose make sure you leave a comment to justifly your vote.

Poll closes Friday 5th December

p.s I would like to take this oppunuity to thank everyone who has been supportive of the MOTM and POTM polls.

thierrys_girl signing off :)

Jinn

Established Member
Thierry Henry - he's been our driving force with goals and assists for the whole month.

With him in such great form, we've been able to cope with the loss of Vieira very well.

satan_beckham

surely henry,scoring 2 against leeds,had a hand in pires goal against Sp**s,assited 3 agaisnt birmingham had a great game against inter!

flotz

henry has been superb lately and he is easily the player of the month but i wanted to point out that pires is in great form , as is freddy, so dont forget them also..

Anders Limpar

This is the season when Henry has become the best player in the world leaving all the Zidanes, Nedveds and Tottis behind...

...would be strange if he wasn't the best player in the Arsenal ;D

But I would want to salut the players who's been coming in and done a wonderful job when our stars has been injured or suspended...

Edu, Toure, Cygan, Ray, Kanu - you all deserve this award!!!

Henry was the obvious choice but I went for pires as he has impressed me equally as much. His goal against liverpool (i THINK that was november) was absolutely amazing and the images of that goal will stay in my mind for a long time! Once again, if that match was prior to november my apologies.

KoLo28

When i first started thinking about who to vote for henry came to mind, but then LJUNGBERG.... even though his goal against tottenham was lucky since then he has returned to the old freddie we used to know and is now a real goal threat... well done freddie, i new after the tott game you'd be back!!

All round good team performances though in the month of november great spirit and character!

A

Anonymous

Edit - Sol, if you're going to quote someone, please do them the courtesy of not editing the quote to totally change the point of what they've said.

A

Anonymous

Sol said:
Edit - Sol, if you're going to quote someone, please do them the courtesy of not editing the quote to totally change the point of what they've said.

Rubbish!
He listed a number of players one being Edu who i quoated and said i disagreed.
Whats wrong with that???

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Anders Limpar said:

Thats what he said, refering to squad players.

"Edu- you all deserve this award!!!" is how the quote appeared for you to ridicule.

The difference is quite obvious.

A

Anonymous

ExiledInNewcastle said:
Anders Limpar said:

Thats what he said, refering to squad players.

"Edu- you all deserve this award!!!" is how the quote appeared for you to ridicule.

The difference is quite obvious.

For Gods sake grow up or get a life.
There is virtually no difference.

He said Edu, amongst others deserved the award. I disagreed with Edu and said so.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I'm quite grown up already and very happy with my life thank you very much. Now drop it and lets get back to talking about the player of the month.

kajej

Henry takes my vote, he has been in outstanding form assisting and scoring goals. Pires and Ljumberg have had a fantastic month aswell. Cole, Toure and Campbell have been very impressive...

Stim

It's been close with a number of players, but one has stood out the most - Thierry Henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom