• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Oleksandr Zinchenko: C’est Zinny

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There's a defensive frailty with Zinny, regardless of how well he plays; I'm much more comfortable when we have a more defensively minded player like Kiwior/Tomiyasu at LB.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Timber is not a left back.

I think it’s where he’ll play. The concern is, it’s not a position his body is used to, different movements, different angles, not ideal coming off the back of a long term injury, hopefully him playing there won’t cause setbacks.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Goals assists and clean sheets from LB...what more do you expect of a CB

He’s been ok. Problem with Kiwior at left back is he can get skinned pretty easily. He also isn’t great at receiving the ball in tight situations. Like Zinchenko he’s also given away the ball in dangerous positions but nobody likes to mention it. He’s not been bad, but he’s not been fantastic either imo.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Can't believe he said "I would go if called up" and didn't think he would come across badly, tbh.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
Aurier saying this out of experience. If you see him move on the pitch you'd think he suffers from heavy PTSD after 10 years of war in Ivory Coast.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
People's hate boner for Zinchenko is really so strong they're willingly agreeing with Aurier? :lol:

BBF

nysl-vs-paris-next-week-v0-l4n9e5gdnen81.png

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
People's hate boner for Zinchenko is really so strong they're willingly agreeing with Aurier? :lol:
I’ve just grown a bit tired of him. Constantly makes mistakes but does the same thing and doesn’t learn from mistakes. And then he says token gesture comments like saying he will take a call up to the Ukrainian army etc while people are acc out there dying while he’s living a cushty life. Nothing wrong with not having to be on the front lines, but at least keep it zipped 🤐

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom