• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Olivier Giroud (Out)

giphy.gif

My **** got hard just seeing the thread title.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Oh yes! Finally! How much money do w have to pay Wolfsburg? Anything under 25 million will be a steal! Get in!

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Last year I wanted to buy a new CF and keep Giroud as No2 but now I'm happy to see him go. Theo also needs to go so we should be looking at a top top CF and maybe bring back Akpom.

We can generate a fair sum for those 2 and have no excuse not to sign top top CF and strengthen elsewhere.

SteveEvets

I like Giroud, he means well.

Unfortunately, he's just not good enough. He was found out literally in the first match he played for us, making a complete mess of a certain goal that Santi made for him.

Ever since then we've been forced to contort ourselves justifying his place in the squad, to little avail. Just need to move on and be done with it. Hope he does well wherever it is he ends up.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

I'll miss Giroud as much as Elisabeth Fritzl misses her dad.
You'll probably have an identity crisis when he's gone, not knowing who to put in your avatar, who to slag off, who to blame for world hunger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom