• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast

Established Member
gn5-arsenal-win-fa-cup.jpg

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Lets get real.
he would be a great back up, an option to have when you need to put the ball in the air, when the game gets phisical and you need to involve more players into it.

Im against selling him, only if it is at a good prize.
he is a 20+ goals a season striker, that offers something different.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
we deserve better than him, i want better, but there is no need for selling, there is a 140 p/w winger(?) that can be shown the door before giroud.

blaze_of_glory

Don't see why you're laughing. Literally everything @MaraDon said there is true.

He gets 20 goals a year (done it again this year despite not scoring in months), he's good in the air, a good back up striker, and can mix it up physically. Even if you want him gone it makes no sense to laugh at what he wrote. Unless you find facts funny.

I'm not against selling him though. His confidence is gone completely. Probably needs a fresh start somewhere else.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
People are hyped at the prospect of selling him because it means a new long-term solution at CF will be brought in. As long as he's here there's absolutely no guarantee of that happening.

I agree that he's a plan B, but ever since I joined this forum people have been screaming for a proper plan B coming off the bench but Wenger has never given a single **** about it.

When do you ever start punting the ball into the box? Even drawing in a crucial must-win game you pass and pass until someone inevitably crosses the ball into an empty box.

blaze_of_glory

People are hyped at the prospect of selling him because it means a new long-term solution at CF will be brought in. As long as he's here there's absolutely no guarantee of that happening.

I agree that he's a plan B, but ever since I joined this forum people have been screaming for a proper plan B coming off the bench but Wenger has never given a single **** about it.

When do you ever start punting the ball into the box? Even drawing in a crucial must-win game you pass and pass until someone inevitably crosses the ball into an empty box.
Well hopefully that bolded part does in fact happen. Unfortunately I can see Wenger just using Welbeck as the main man and just bringing in someone uninspiring to back him up.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Don't see why you're laughing. Literally everything @MaraDon said there is true.

He gets 20 goals a year (done it again this year despite not scoring in months), he's good in the air, a good back up striker, and can mix it up physically. Even if you want him gone it makes no sense to laugh at what he wrote. Unless you find facts funny.

I'm not against selling him though. His confidence is gone completely. Probably needs a fresh start somewhere else.

If we're that desperate for an ariel threat we should get Bendtner back, at least he jogged occasionally. He's never scored 20+ league goals, not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom