• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Olivier Giroud (Out) | Done Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i guess it gonna between Everton Westham OL OM for Giroud many choices i'm sure we gonna sell him and for good price too.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd rather take less money and sell him abroad. As said above he is the fecker that will score against us regardless if it's 6-1 to us or last day of the season needing to win the league and Giroud scores and goes mental.

Its also depressing to think we're hopefully selling our main striker of five years and he is linked with dross like West Ham. He'll be useful for them but just shows how far off our level he is.

neimad

DDuaTrWXsAAbLVV.jpg:large

Donkey out, donkey in. (Luckily not the case for us).

That's freaky how their conversion rate is so alike. Not much between them in those stats at all.

say yes

forum master baiter
Elite goals/min ratio, elite mentality, elite team player etc.

But yet can't start ahead of Welbeck and is being linked to West Ham. Makes you think.

Would absolutely love it if Everton signed him. We'd finally have an edge against a Koeman side.

Reactions: BBF

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Yeah no respect he done what he could that's his ability I would have liked him to stay and sell Theo for Everton

It's not only about Giroud, it's the whole way some people are talking about football players and humans in general. I remember someone about a year ago calling Gabriel *.

Some decency would be nice but i guess it's too much to ask for at a forum.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Has to be 30m + domestically.

Giroud will 100% always score against us, Everton have Lukaku money incoming & no problem spending big on average players.

say yes

forum master baiter
It's not only about Giroud, it's the whole way some people are talking about football players and humans in general. I remember someone about a year ago calling Gabriel *.

Some decency would be nice but i guess it's too much to ask for at a forum.

Not like he could ever read that tbf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom