• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

One bet tooo far, for Lucas Paqueta

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Why even do this? If his family needed money why not just give them a few grand instead of doing something that could jeopardise your career?

I mean you could also tell them to **** off....

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Pretty dumb to use new accounts and bet the maximum amount. If you're going to do it don't be so damn greedy.

And he is on like 150K a week at West Ham, really makes no sense to do it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Would've been hilarious had this came just after City signed him, but it's equally as funny if he gets a lengthy ban and West Ham can't get any money for him.

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Yeah if all this is true then he’s completely cooked. Swedish pro footballer Pawel Cibicki who was involved in a similar incident where he took a pre-agreed yellow got a 4 year worldwide ban from FIFA after being found guilty. The difference I guess is he got paid for it and I don’t think it was friends & family but still

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

KUMB referencing some player in Pakistan that got done "5 to 10 years for spot-fixing". Much doom and gloom.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
It's getting from bad to worse from the Hammers this summer. Would kinda feel for them but I remember how they acted like we're some kind of rivals and begged Dec to go to City lmao

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Yeah he's getting a long ban. Don't see how he doesn't. Way worse than what Toney was doing if he's done what's being suggested.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Footballers earn 100K yet they betting. Such strange behaviour they clearly knew this is forbidden.

That tackle against villa prove it and it look sus middle of pitch and no need to do that.

Again can clubs stop betting sponsors? What the point of them other than encouraging people to waste thier money

Arsenal Quotes

I want a fan to wake up in the morning and say, “Arsenal are playing today, I’m going to have a good time.” That guy starts his day off by thinking that something good is going to happen to him. And to do that, big clubs like Arsenal have to have the ambition to play spectacularly. Of shared happiness.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom